What is acupuncture?
What is acupuncture used to treat?
- Allergies, including hay fever
- Infertility, hormone imbalances, PMS
- Immune support during cancer treatments
- Sports injuries, muscle tears and post-surgical healing
- Back pain
- Essential hypertension
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Lyme Disease with associated symptoms including joint and muscle pain, fatigue and inflammation
- Muscle spasms
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Dental pain
- Facial Rejuvenation and Cosmetic Acupuncture
- And much more!