Forever Clear BBL
Get rid of acne with the speed of light with Forever Clear BroadBand Light
Acne is the most common skin condition in the US, and it’s not just a condition that affects teens. It’s estimated that acne affects up to 50 million Americans, with many of those being people beyond their 30’s.
If you suffer from acne, you’ve no doubt tried countless over-the-counter skincare products and prescription medicines to get your breakouts under control. And while topical skincare products are necessary to combat acne, sometimes it must be addressed at a deeper level. That’s where the Forever Clear BBL Acne Treatment can help.
At Tyte MediSpa we offer Forever Clear BBL, a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without creams or medicine. BBL is the world’s most powerful IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy device that delivers light energy deep into the skin to help treat acne by targeting where it starts, for a healthier, more clear and rejuvenated complexion.
What can Forever Clear BBL treat?
Forever Clear BBL can treat most types of acne, with the most common types being mild to moderate inflammatory and pustular inflammatory acne vulgaris. Forever Clear BBL can also treat the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (or PIH) and the uneven skin tone associated with acne.
Forever Clear BBL can treat the following skin concerns:
- Whiteheads and blackheads
- Papules and pustules, also known as pimples
- Cystic acne, or large, painful pimples
- Deeper lesions within the skin
- Hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone resulting from acne
How it works
Unlike other IPL systems, Forever Clear BBL uses a unique three-step process combining different types of light for optimal results.
- Skin is first treated with Forever BBL blue light to eliminate acne-causing bacteria at its source deep within the pores to target acne where it starts.
- Skin is then treated with Forever BBL yellow light to reduce the inflammation, irritation and redness to give you healthy, luminous skin that’s less congested for an overall brighter complexion.
- For added benefit, the skin is then treated with Forever BBL infra-red light in rapid, gentle pulses to initiate the body’s natural healing process which stimulates collagen regeneration to produce new, healthy skin cells.
When you come in for your consultation, one of our aesthetic professionals will develop a personalized plan based on your unique skin concerns and the goals you wish to achieve. Your plan may include add-ons and follow-up Forever BBL treatments, as well as a skincare regimen for clearer skin that lasts.
The Forever BBL acne treatment is:
- Safe for teens and adults
- Virtually painless
- No downtime